“Do the Distance” 5K to 39.3 Mile Virtual Challenge
June 21 @ 8:00 am - September 12 @ 5:00 pm MDT$60
Estes Park Marathon and Half Marathon Weekend, Georgetown to Idaho Springs Half Marathon (GTIS), and Ned*Ned Half Marathon with HAL Sports
COLORADO MOUNTAIN HALF MARATHON SERIES VIRTUAL
“DO THE DISTANCE”
5K to 39.3 MILE
The Colorado Mountain Half Marathon Series partner events are going virtual in an effort to keep the communities, the participants, staff, and volunteers safe. We will return in 2021, but for this year we challenge you to “Do the Distance” while supporting each of the events non-profit missions.
While we may not be able to be together in person, the three events that comprise the Colorado Mountain Half Marathon Series all benefit important youth programs in their communities and besides, we all love a good challenge. So we invite you to join us for the “Do the Distance” 39.3 challenge. The best part, you can do anywhere from 5K to the full 39.3 Mile challenge and you can decide how you want to complete them such as three 13.1 mile runs/walks, or you can break it up into as many days and miles as you need to get up to 39.3. You will have from now until mid-fall (2020) to complete the challenge.
What you get:
- 🤗You decide to do any distance from 5K to the full 39.3 Mile challenge at your own pace through June 24 – September 12
- 👕Custom-designed poly blend short sleeve shirt
- 🏅Custom “Do the Distance” medal
- 🎉Special kick-off opening ceremony on June 21 live stream
- 📝Virtual challenge account where you can log your miles and see how you are stacking up against others in a fun non-competitive way.
- 🎁Opportunity to earn some free swag
- 📷A place to post your photos of your journey and share with others and on social
- 🌐Blogs about the history of each area, the events, and more fun tidbits
- 🤑15% discount off of the series or any of the series events in 2021
- 😁and feeling great about doing the challenge while supporting the amazing youth programs all of the iconic partner events provide.