So Long To Summer 5K, 10K, Family Fun Trek
August 11 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am MDT$5 – $35
Join Parker Parks and Recreation for the 10th annual So Long to Summer 5K/10K and Family Fun Trek (~1.3 miles – not timed)!
• Summer run or walk with family, friends, and community members!
• Custom professionally designed tech shirt (youth, men’s, and women’s sizes)
• Awards – overall male and female and age groups
• Professionally timed even with results posted online same day (unofficial results will be posted at the event)
• Pancakes from Flippin’ Flapjacks (GF available upon request)
• Chance to win a variety of prizes
• USA Track & Field certified courses
• Early race material pickup for pre-registered at a local running store
• Access to local event sponsors at the race
• FREE Kids’ Dash following the conclusion of the 5K & 10K
• Dogs and strollers are welcome (will need to stay to the right and single file for safety)
Register by July 23 to be guaranteed your commemorative item on race day (highly recommended). Pre-registration closes Wednesday, July 25 at noon and standard online registration closes Wednesday, August 8 at noon. On-site registration will be available at packet pickup at RNK Running & Walking.