- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Pie 5K and 10K
November 18, 2017 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pm MST$25 - $45
The Pumpkin Pie 5K and 10K is Denver’s race that ends with a huge slice of pie. Start your holiday season off right with this family friendly run. Runners and walkers can take advantage of a flat and fast course, and then enjoy a slice of sweet and tasty pumpkin pie at the finish. Our mission is to bring people together to have a fun, fit morning, all while supporting the many different needs throughout our region.
All finishers will get a huge piece of delicious pumpkin pie, as well as top-notch chip timing, a race logo shirt, finisher’s medal and finish line expo with vendors and food. Through our community outreach program, the race will give back to charities, clubs, and organizations that create teams.
All participants in the Pumpkin Pie 5K/10K will receive the following with their entry fee.
- All registrants will receive a race logo shirt with their entry
- All finishers will get a custom made finisher’s medal
- All finishers will get a slice of pumpkin pie as well as an assortment of other goodies
- A party-like atmosphere on course and at the finish line expo
- Professional chip timing using a disposable bib tag
- Free Professional Photos courtesy of Sporthill
- Gift certificate awards from Runners Roost
- Discounts from the Denver Zoo
- The 2017 Pumpkin Pie 5K will play host to the USATF Colorado State Championship