Labor Day Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
September 3 @ 7:00 am - 1:00 pm MDT$25 – $65
Celebrate the last blast of summer at the Labor Day Half Marathon. Sweat your socks off and let summer have its last hooray at Parker’s Salisbury Park, just a few miles southeast of Denver. There’s a distance to meet every taste with a half marathon, 10K and 5K. The race travels along the scenic banks of the Cherry Creek. This flat and fast course just might propel you to a new personal record! And if you’re in it just for the fun, well, we totally catch your drift. Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome. Enjoy your three-day weekend with a race that includes a technical running shirt, finisher’s medals for everyone, chip timing and great post race food at the finish!
- All participants will receive a race logo gender specific technical shirt with their registration.
- All finishers will get a finishers medal.
- A fun and festive atmosphere with vendors.
- Indulge in cookies, muffins, oranges, bananas, and bagels at the post race party.
- Fully supported course with aid stations every two miles.
- Gatorade, water and gels on course.
- Runners and walkers welcome.
- Gift certificate awards from RNK Running.
- Professional chip timing.
- Professional photos taken during the event.